Lifest Sun

Lifest Sun

Sunday, July 25, 2010

FAQ # 1

How can God love everyone? Even those who seem the lowest of all?

This came up in bible study today, in many different forms and a lot of questions branched off of this one. I feel this might just be one of the biggest questions anyone can ask about God, and most seem to dance around the question
because no one has an answer. So since this question is so huge, why not start
off with it?

What I realised : There is a whole lot of questions involved in faith and for the most part no one can answer except God himself, yet we still wonder and we still want to know because that's who we are. In the end is seems as though its just waiting ... Waiting until we get to ask him ourselves. We can guess, but it's so far out there, the real answer anyway, that we wont know until our time with God comes.

Still its so annoying to have such little answers isnt it? At least I think so, and I'm sure it bothers most of us who question, because our questions rarely get answered. All through bible study we usually end on we wont know until God tells us, which is a truthful and for the most part acceptable answer, but it leaves a problem ... we still want to know, but we can't possibly understand it all yet.


My thoughts on this FAQ (for those wondering Frequently Asked Question) :

God is God. God can do what he wants, and no matter what he's always loved us. For me thinking about friends I have that on horrilbe days don't get why I care, and when I say I do, they don't understand why because I can't give a reason. When this happens I simply say I just do there is no reason, so just deal with it. To me its the same for God. God has no definite reason, he just loves us, even the lowest of the low. Yes, God may get mad but doesn't every parent get mad at their children at some point? He loves us all ... no clear reason why, but he does ...

For a song, I choose Me and Jesus, I am not sure if it goes, but who cares its a good song :) By Stellar Kart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0QL7z9aH-A

~ Hmmmmmmmmm, I hope I did okay, first posts are always hard! Please comment and discuss with me!!


~B.R.L ~

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I must say your friends are lucky to have you and I hope they know it.

    Regarding the post, the important word is God loves us Unconditionally. I always go back to that when I am in a situation or I see someone else dealing with something. Maybe they feel alone, but they are not because God it with them, they just don't always know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think about it, it's a simple question. It's not so different from what we as humans have. It's as simple as loving your siblings, no matter how much they fight and yell at each other (or you). It's like picking up a stranger's books when he or she drops them. It's something as small and big as picking up a spider and taking it outside when other people want to squish it. We have the capacity to easily love everyone, human or not. So does God, only much more so. God's love is so big that our little minds cannot even begin to understand it, but we must trust in it and always remember that God loves us.

    ~ From Luna ( a friend of mine )

    ReplyDelete