Lifest Sun

Lifest Sun

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who am I?

We all have days when we feel lost, confused, hurt , scared or all of the above, but its on these days I realise how much God truly loves us, because by walking with him, calling out to him through our grief or trouble, it makes us stronger and we pull through.

I remember one time when I was gone at a youth gathering, one of the messages is that sometimes storms must happen so God can hold us closer to him. When we stray from him, God wants to bring us back, and in the mist of everything no matter what, God will be there for you to hold you and love you, show you the way.

Sometimes I wonder what I'm supposed to be, who people want me to be, what the world is coming to. At times it seem so scary, like its falling apart with so much violence, and lost people. Everything seems to be crumbling, yet it seems we learn the most from mistakes. So I wonder why God would love any of us, be there for us, when we are so far from him. So after a bad day I turn to my music, and I thought of typing in Casting Crowns.

Who am I came up first, and as I listened I remember that at Lifest I realised what this song truly spoke about, how life hurts, how wrecked we are, yet God is there, not because of us, but on his own judgemeant because he loves us.

I think the song speaks for its self, Listen and enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment